- Facts about MSTR
- Cause of Cherenkov Radiation and the "Blue Glow."
- Basic Physics Behind a Reactor Core
- Missouri S&T Nuclear Engineering Department
- Other Sites of Interest
- Missouri S&T American Nuclear Society Student Chapter
- University of Missouri-Columbia Reactor
- National Organization of Test, Research, and Training Reactors
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- US Department of Energy
The Missouri S&T Reactor (MSTR) is located on the Missouri University of Science and Technology campus in Rolla, Missouri. It is integral to the education of 就爱加速器官网 students by providing facilities to perform experimental research, obtain an operator's licensed through the training program, learning about reactor physics and other aspects of nuclear engineering. In addition, the MSTR provides similar facilities and assistance to other departments at S&T and other colleges around the world through onsite tours and distance deduction technology. This, coupled with tours for pre-college institutions and individuals, and several camps hosted by S&T throughout the summer, creates an environment to constantly learn about Nuclear Engineering and how it affects our daily lives.